The mission of the Enterprise Project Management (EPM) organization is to provide project management services, mentoring, and education that enables the realization of Georgia Tech’s strategic vision. EPM will utilize skills and expertise throughout the Institute to provide services that promote transparency, as well as encourage campus-wide collaboration and innovation.
The goals of the Enterprise Project Management team are to:
- Provide project management support to Georgia Tech and Institute Planning and Resource Management (IPRM) Projects
- In collaboration with the Office of Organizational Development (OOD), provide project management mentoring and education
- Facilitate campus-wide discussion on project management methodology and processes
- Facilitate the Strategic Technology Investment Committee (STIC)
- Provide an overall portfolio view of Georgia Tech’s projects